Hand Sketching Books
Showing 1 - 5 of 5
Published March 31, 2014
- Designed specifically for interior design students new to hand sketching
- Contains a reference book, an activity sketchbook and video instruction
- Both books are spiral bound to make sketching easier
- The second edition has been revised and expanded to include new material
Published April 25, 2013
- Designed to develop your student’s hand-sketching skills
- Topics covered include plans, elevations, sections, 3D illustrations, bubble diagramming and information graphics
- Illustrated using full color graphics
Published March 14, 2011
This book is designed for the interior designer wanting to use hand sketching techniques, Google SketchUp, and Adobe Photoshop together to create beautiful designs and presentations. This book will teach you how to come up with fresh new design ideas and how to save time by using these powerful tools and techniques. This book...
Published March 11, 2009
Chapters in Architectural Drawing provides an introduction to the fundamental principles needed to create compelling freehand and hard line drawings. Using the graphics, instructions, sketching exercises, and the included videos the reader will learn the techniques used by architectural professionals to visually communicate ideas and...