SOLIDWORKS 2017 Intermediate Skills
Expanding on Solids, Surfaces, Multibodies, Configuarations, Drawings, Sheet Metal and Assemblies
- Picks up where SOLIDWORKS Basic Tools leaves off
- Uses a step by step tutorial approach with real world projects
- Comprehensive coverage of intermediate SOLIDWORKS tools and techniques
- Expands on Solids, Surfaces, Multibodies, Configurations, Drawings, Sheet Metal and Assemblies
- Features a quick reference guide
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Intermediate Skills is part of a three part series which builds on the SOLIDWORKS features learned in SOLIDWORKS 2017 Basic Tools. SOLIDWORKS 2017 Intermediate Skills broadens your SOLIDWORKS knowledge base by covering such features as surveys, lofts and boundaries, the use of multibodies, generating engineering drawings and other SOLIDWORKS functions that are critical for the effective use of this powerful software.
This book helps prepare you for the advanced features of SOLIDWORKS which are covered in SOLIDWORKS Advanced Techniques. It uses a step by step tutorial approach with real world projects. This book also features a Quick-Reference-Guide to the SOLIDWORKS 2017 commands, icons, and customized hotkeys.
Who’s this book for?
This book is for the mid-level user, who is already familiar with the SOLIDWORKS program. It is also a great resource for the more CAD literate individuals who want to expand their knowledge of the different features that SOLIDWORKS 2017 has to offer.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: SOLIDWORKS User Interface
- Document Properties
- Creating Multibody Parts
- Working with Multibody Parts
- Revolved & Thread Features
- Flex Bending
- Sweep with Guide Curves
- Lofts and Boundaries
- Surfaces and Patches
- Configuration Features
- Assembly Motions and Mates
- Using Smart Mates
- Top Down Assembly
- Using the Lip and Groove Options
- Assembly Drawings and BOMs
- Drawings and Detailing
- Sheet Metal Parts
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Quick-Guides