Pro/MECHANICA Structure Wildfire 4.0 Elements and Applications Series - Part 1
This book is written for industry designers and engineering students with limited knowledge of finite element analysis. The intent of this book is to introduce the learner to FEA concepts and proper CAD techniques in order to be able to get satisfactory results in the designer's models. It will give you a basic understanding of what you need to know in order to perform finite element analysis using Pro/MECHANICA. By going through the lessons the user will be able to perform structural static analysis and model large assemblies in FEA.
This book will teach you to:
- Identity appropriate use of elements for any CAD or FEA software created models
- Verify convergence and software solutions
- Be comfortable with the approximation of his or her solution
- Be confident with his or her results
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Mechanica Functionality
- Beam Elements
- Shell Elements Using a Plane Stress Model
- Shell Elements Using Mid-Surface Compression
- Boundary Conditions Regions
- Mass and Spring Elements in Dynamic Motion
The author has provided 35 files for this book. They can be downloaded at one time as a zip file by clicking on the link below. The downloads have been split into two versions. One is for those with an educational version of the software and one for those with a professional version of the software.
For additional information on downloading, unzipping, and using these files visit the downloads section on our FAQ page.