Commercial Design Using AutoCAD 2009
Commercial Design Using AutoCAD 2009 is an introductory level tutorial which uses commercial design exercises as the means to teach AutoCAD 2009. The reader begins a campus library floor plan. Using step-by-step tutorial lessons, the library project is followed through to create FFE plans, interior elevations, schedules, and details. Throughout the project, new AutoCAD commands and design concepts are covered at the appropriate time. Focus is placed on the most essential parts of a command rather than an exhaustive review of every sub-feature of a particular command.
Each book is bundled with a CD containing video files and all the necessary base files. Throughout the text the reader is presented with icons indicating that a video file is available on the CD for viewing. Each video is a short audio/video presentation on that particular subject.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Getting Started
- Introduction: The Must Know Commands
- Library Project: FLOOR PLANS - Part 1
- Library Project: FLOOR PLANS - Part 2
- Library Project: FLOOR PLANS - Furniture, Fixtures Equipment
- Library Project: INTERIOR ELEVATIONS
- Library Project: Details (Level: Construction Documents)
- Library Project: Schedules & Sheet Setup
- Library Project: Plotting
Appendix A: Layer & Lineweight Standards
Appendix B: Text and Dimensions
Appendix C: Abbreviations