Pro/MECHANICA Structure Wildfire 2.0 Elements and Applications Series - Part 1
This book is written for industry designers and engineering students with limited knowledge of finite element analysis. By going through the lessons, the user will be able to perform structural static analysis and model large assemblies in FEA.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Mechanica Functionality
- Beam Elements
- Shell Elements Using a Plane Stress Model
- Shell Elements Using Mid-Surface Compression
- Boundary Conditions Regions
- Mass and Spring Elements in Dynamic Motion
The author has provided 35 files for this book. They can be downloaded at one time as a zip file by clicking on the link below. The downloads have been split into two versions. One is for those with an educational version of the software and one for those with a professional version of the software.
For additional information on downloading, unzipping, and using these files visit the downloads section on our FAQ page.