Parametric Modeling with Creo Parametric 1.0
An Introduction to Creo Parametric 1.0
- Covers solid modeling and parametric modeling with Creo Parametric 1.0
- Guides you from creating basic shapes to building intelligent solid models and multi-view drawings
- Uses a hands-on, exercise intensive, tutorial style approach
- Includes coverage of Creo Animation and advanced assembly modeling
- Suitable for both Creo Parametric 1.0 and Creo Parametric 2.0
The primary goal of Parametric Modeling with Creo Parametric 1.0 is to introduce the aspects of Solid Modeling and Parametric Modeling. This text is intended to be used as a training guide for any student or professional wanting to learn to use Creo Parametric.
This text covers Creo Parametric and the lessons proceed in a pedagogical fashion to guide you from constructing basic shapes to building intelligent solid models and creating multi-view drawings. This text takes a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the important Parametric Modeling techniques and concepts. This textbook contains a series of eleven tutorial style lessons designed to introduce beginning CAD users to Creo Parametric.
The basic premise of this book is that the more designs you create using Creo Parametric, the better you learn the software. With this in mind, each lesson introduces a new set of commands and concepts, building on previous lessons. This book will provide you with a good basis for exploring and growing in the exciting field of Computer Aided Engineering.
Creo Parametric 2.0 Users
There are a limited number of changes from Creo Parametric 1.0 to Creo Parametric 2.0. This book contains an insert that identifies these changes as they apply to the tutorials in the book. This insert is also available as a download from this page.
Table of Contents
- Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
- Constructive Solid Geometry Concepts
- Model History Tree
- Parametric Relations and Constraints
- Parent/Child Relationships
- Datum Features, 3D Annotations, and Part Drawings
- Symmetrical Features in Designs
- Three Dimensional Construction Tools
- Advanced Modeling Tools
- Assembly - Putting It All Together
- Advanced Assembly Modeling and Creo Animation
Creo Schools Edition Software
Beginning March 1, 2012 each copy of this book will come bundled with the Creo Schools Edition software. This software has a one year term license and includes both Creo Parametric and Creo Simulate.
We have two software options to choose from. This first option is free. With this option each book will include a license card that allows students to download their own copy of Creo 1.0. Each card has a unique access code and is included at no additional cost.
The second option bundles each book with a disk containing the same software and licensing terms as the free option. This option, however, provides more convenience and does not require a download. This option increases the price of each book by $25 and is sold under a different ISBN.
Please Note: Used copies of this book will not include this software.
- Creo Parametric 2.0 Update
- Download File414.12 KB