Advanced Tutorial for Creo Parametric Releases 1.0 & 2.0
- Uses concise, individual, step-by-step tutorials
- Covers the most important advanced features, commands, and functions of Creo Parametric
- Explains not only how but also why commands are used
- Contains an ongoing project throughout the book
The purpose of Advanced Tutorial for Creo Parametric is to introduce you to some of the more advanced features, commands, and functions in Creo Parametric Releases 1.0 and 2.0. Each lesson concentrates on a few of the major topics and the text attempts to explain the “why’s” of the commands in addition to a concise step-by-step description of new command sequences.
This book is suitable for a second course in Creo Parametric and for users who understand the features already covered in Roger Toogood’s Creo Parametric Tutorial. The style and approach of the previous tutorial have been maintained from the previous book and the text picks up right were the last tutorial left off.
The material covered in this tutorial represents an overview of what is felt to be the most commonly used and important functions. These include customization of the working environment, advanced feature creation (sweeps, round sets, draft and tweaks, UDF’s, patterns and family tables), layers, Pro/PROGRAM, and advanced drawing and assembly functions.
Advanced Tutorial for Creo Parametric consists of eight lessons. A continuing theme throughout the lessons is the creation of parts for a medium-sized modeling project. The project consists of a small three-wheeled utility cart. Project parts are given at the end of each lesson that utilize functions presented earlier in that lesson. Final assembly is performed in the last lesson.
Table of Contents
- The Creo Parametric Interface and Customization
- Helical and Variable Section Sweeps
- Advanced Rounds and Tweaks
- Patterns and Family Tables
- User Defined Features (UDF's)
- Pro/PROGRAM and Layers
- Advanced Drawing Functions