Autodesk Inventor 2015 Essentials Plus
- Designed for users completely new to Autodesk Inventor
- Shows you how to create, edit, document, and print parts and assemblies
- Uses hands-on, step-by-step tutorials with real world exercises
- Packed with vivid illustrations and practical exercises
- Provides thorough coverage of Autodesk Inventor’s tools and features
Autodesk Inventor 2015 Essentials Plus provides the foundation for a hands-on course that covers basic and advanced Autodesk Inventor features used to create, edit, document, and print parts and assemblies. You learn about part and assembly modeling through real-world exercises.
Autodesk Inventor 2015 Essentials Plus demonstrates critical CAD concepts, from basic sketching and modeling through advanced modeling techniques, as it equips you with the skills to master this powerful professional tool. The book walks you through every component of the software, including the user interface, toolbars, dialogue boxes, sketch tools, drawing views, assembly modeling, and more. Its unique modular organization puts key information at your fingertips, while step-by-step tutorials make it an ideal resource for self-learning. Packed with vivid illustrations and practical exercises that emphasize modern-day applications, Autodesk Inventor 2015 Essentials Plus will prepare you for work in the real world.
Each chapter is organized into four sections. Objectives, which describe the content and learning objectives; topic coverage, which presents a concise review of the topic; exercises, which present the workflow for a specific command or process through illustrated step-by-step instructions; and finally a checking your skills section, which tests your understanding of the material.
Who Should Use This Manual?
The manual is designed to be used in instructor-led courses, although you may also find it helpful as a self-paced learning tool. It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® as well as a working knowledge of mechanical design principles.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Sketching, Constraining, and Dimensioning
- Creating and Editing Sketched Features
- Creating Placed Features
- Creating and Editing Drawing Views
- Creating and Documenting Assemblies
- Advanced Modeling Techniques
- Book Files. Updated on 4/17/2014.
- Download File17.3 MB
For additional information on downloading, unzipping, and using these files visit the downloads section on our FAQ page.