Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 Fundamentals
- Designed for users completely new to 3ds Max Design
- Uses real world tasks encountered in every day use
- Covers modeling, assembling files, materials, lighting, rendering and animation
Autodesk 3ds Max Design is Autodesk's premier design visualization platform. It offers world-class state-of-the-art technology for creating photo-realistic "still" renderings and desktop animations. While it includes its own tools for 2D and 3D Modeling, Autodesk 3ds Max Design can also work with geometry imported from many other applications.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design is a robust and powerful program that can be challenging to learn. This textbook provides a thorough introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users.
The practices in this book are geared towards real world tasks encountered by the primary users of Autodesk 3ds Max Design: professionals in Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Product Design industries.
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Interface and Workflow
- Project Configuration
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects
- Assembling Files
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Lighting
- Lighting with Autodesk 3ds Max Design mental ray
- Camera and Rendering
- Animation for Visualization
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design
- Starting a Visualization Project
- Introduction to 3ds Max Design Lighting
- Lighting and Rendering using mental ray
- Rendering and Animation