AutoCAD LT 2011 Tutorial
- Designed for the absolute beginning CAD users
- Uses step-by-step tutorials to learn drawing in AutoCAD LT
- Starts with creating basic shapes and progresses to building 3D wirefame models and creating multiview drawing.
- Designed to provide a strong foundation for learning more advanced feature-based parametric CAD packages.
AutoCAD LT 2011 contains a series of ten tutorial style lessons designed to introduce students and professionals to AutoCAD LT 2011 and the aspects of computer aided drafting. The lessons proceed in a pedagogical fashion to guide you from constructing basic shapes to making multiview drawings and building three dimensional wireframe models. The new improvements and key enhancements of AutoCAD LT 2011 are incorporated into the lessons. This book takes a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the important CAD techniques and concepts. The basic premise of this book is that the more designs you create using AutoCAD LT 2011, the better you learn the software. With this in mind each lesson introduces a new set of commands and concepts, building on previous lessons. AutoCAD LT 2011 Tutorial will establish a good basis for exploring and growing in the exciting field of computer aided engineering.
You will also learn to use:
- AutoCAD Heads-up Design interface
- AutoCAD Dynamic Input feature
- AutoTrack feature
- WYSIWYG Plotting feature
- Named Plot Style feature
- Layout Plotting
Table of Contents
- Geometric Construction Basics
- Construction and Editing Tools
- Object Properties and Organization
- Orthographic Views in Multiview Drawings
- Basic Dimensioning and Notes
- Templates and Plotting
- Auxiliary Views and Editing with GRIPS
- Section Views
- Assembly Drawings and AutoCAD Blocks
- 3D Wireframe Modeling