AutoCAD 2008 Tutorial - First Level: 2D Fundamentals
This textbook contains a series of ten tutorial style lessons designed to introduce students to AutoCAD 2008. The new improvements and key enhancements of the software are incorporated into the lessons. Students will learn to use the AutoCAD Heads-up DesignTM interface, which means the students will learn to focus on the design, not on the keyboard.
This CD will change the way you teach CAD!
Each book comes bundled with a CD presenting a multimedia version of the tutorial exercises contained in the book. Students see the AutoCAD 2008 interface, menu picks, and models that are created while a voice overlay explains the design activities.
AutoCAD 2008 is not required to run the CD. Students, while at home, will become acquainted with the AutoCAD interface and design process.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Getting Started
- AutoCAD Fundamentals
- Basic Object Construction Tools
- Geometric Construction and Editing Tools
- Object Properties and Organization
- Orthographic Views in Multiview Drawings
- Basic Dimensioning and Notes
- Templates and Plotting
- Auxiliary Views and Editing with GRIPS
- Section Views
- Assembly Drawings and Blocks
Out of Print
Out of Print