A Student Guide for In-Depth Coverage of AutoCAD's Commands and Features
The author has provided the solutions to all the chapter exercises in the book as well as question and answers that you can use in your class.
These questions and answers are available in Word (*.docx) format for instructors only. The answers include page number references and exact content from the text to assist you in validating the answers. Questions and Answers are each provided here in separate files. You are welcome to alter the files as you wish for your particular needs.
The questions in PDF format are accessible for students (in the student resource section of this website) so students can download the questions directly.
AutoCAD is a very complex program and these questions are likewise difficult, especially in the advanced chapters. Please consider the following suggestions for the use of these questions:
- Lab exercises: students work in lab using AutoCAD to discover the answers
- Group assignments: students work in lab in small groups to provide answers
- Homework assignments: allow students time at home to find answers
- In-class reviews: discuss the questions and answers in class
- Self-grading: assign questions as homework or in-class work, later provide the answers for students to grade their own work
Downloadable Resources for Registered Instructors
- Solutions to written exercises in the book
- Chapter Question and Answers
- Chapter Exercise Solutions