Revit Structure 2013 Basics
Framing and Documentation
- Uses a step by step, tutorial style approach
- Designed for users already familiar with the basics of Revit
- Contains tutorials for engineers, designers, drafters, and CAD managers
Revit Structure 2013 Basics leads users through a series of exercises and tutorials to familiarize them with the structural tools inside of Revit Structure. This text assumes no knowledge of Revit Structure. Users who are familiar with the Revit interface or who want to explore the Revit Structure software will find this book the perfect guide to get them on the road to productivity.
Based on a customized training session for a leading structural engineering firm, the tutorials provide information for engineers, designers, drafters, and CAD managers in the structural engineering world. Exercises, such as configuring the Project Browser or setting up documentation sets, are specifically geared towards the structural engineering industry. If you are tired of Revit exercises geared towards architects and space planners, this text has the information you need to learn about framing, trusses, foundations, parking structures, and more.
Who this book is for
This book is geared towards users who have been using Revit and are familiar with the basic Revit interface: Project Browser, how to navigate around a project and use the ribbon.
Table of Contents
- Structural Columns and Walls
- Boosting Productivity – Setting up Your Project
- Foundations and Slabs
- Tags, Symbols, Legends, and Schedules
- Sections, Elevations, Details, and Drafting Views
- Structural Analysis
- Roof Project