Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 Books
All Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0 books come with the with the Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0 Student Edition software when ordered by a school.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3
Published February 9, 2011
- Takes a project-based approach to teaching new users Mechanism Design
- Covers model creation, analysis type selection, kinematics and dynamics, and results visualization
- Incorporates theoretical discussions of kinematic and dynamic analysis with simulation results
- Covers the most frequently used commands and concepts of Mechanism Design
Published December 28, 2009
- Uses a hands on, exercise intensive, tutorial approach.
- Starts at an introductory level and covers all the important FEA techniques and concepts.
- Introduces theoretical FEA concepts so readers can better understand Pro/MECHANICA.
Published September 30, 2009
- Written for first time FEA MECHANICA users
- Uses simple examples with step-by-step tutorials
- Explains the relation of commands to the overall FEA philosophy
- Both 2D and 3D problems are treated