Showing 46 - 60 of 78
Published July 2, 2010
Engineering Graphics Essentials with AutoCAD 2011 Instruction gives students a basic understanding of how to create and read engineering drawings by presenting principles in a logical and easy to understand manner. It coves the main topics of engineering graphics, including tolerancing and fasteners while also teaching them the fundamentals...
Published June 7, 2010
- Covers solid modeling with Inventor and 2D drawing in AutoCAD
- Designed for beginning CAD users
- Uses step-by-step tutorials
Published May 24, 2010
- Designed for new users of AutoCAD
- Project based tutorials design a house from start to finish using AutoCAD
- Video instruction is included with each book
- Bonus material covers architectural sketching, architectural engineering graphics, an introduction to computers, and a roof study workbook
Published May 12, 2010
- Designed for beginning CAD users
- Uses step-by-step tutorials to teach 2D drawing in AutoCAD
- Each book comes with a multimedia DVD with video presentations
- Covers the performance tasks found on the AutoCAD 2011 Certified Associate Examination
Published May 1, 2010
- Unifies engineering graphics with AutoCAD 2011 instruction into one book
- Uses a tutorial style with numerous exercises and review questions
- Designed for classroom use
- Covers the AutoCAD Certified Associate Exam
Published April 28, 2010
- Uses step-by-step tutorials and written for novice users
- Covers 2D drawing and 3D modeling
- Organization that parallels an introductory engineering course
- Mechanical, electrical, civil, and architectural based end of chapter problems
Out of Print
Published September 1, 2009
Most schools using Autodesk software first introduce students to the 2D features of AutoCAD and then go on to its 3D Capabilities. Inventor is usually reserved for the second or third course or for a solid modeling course. However, another possibility is to introduce students first to solid modeling using Inventor and then to...
Published July 20, 2009
The primary goal of AutoCAD 2010 Tutorial - Second Level: 3D Modeling is to introduce the aspects of computer based three dimensional modeling. This text is intended to be used as a training guide for both students and professionals. The chapters in this book cover AutoCAD 2010 and proceed in a pedagogical fashion to guide you from...
Published July 6, 2009
Engineering Graphics Essentials with AutoCAD 2010 Instruction is specifically designed to be used in a one or two credit introduction to engineering graphics course. It covers the main topics of engineering graphics, including tolerancing and fasteners, giving engineering students a basic understanding of how to create and read engineering...
Published July 3, 2009
Principles and Practices: An Integrated Approach to Engineering Graphics and AutoCAD 2010 combines an introduction to AutoCAD 2010 with a comprehensive coverage of engineering graphics principles. By adopting this textbook, you will no longer need to adopt separate CAD and engineering graphics books for your course. Not only will this...
Published June 22, 2009
AutoCAD 2010 Tutorial - First Level: 2D Fundamentals contains a series of eleven tutorial style lessons designed to introduce students to AutoCAD 2010. The new improvements and key enhancements of the software are incorporated into the lessons. Students will learn to use the AutoCAD Heads-up Design TM interface, which means the students...
Published June 18, 2009
By Elise Moss
Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 Fundamentals is designed to be used during instructor led training in a eight week course. It is an introductory level textbook intended for new AutoCAD 2010 users. This book covers all the fundamental skills necessary for effectively using AutoCAD and will provide a strong foundation for advancement. This...
Published April 24, 2009
Commercial Design Using AutoCAD 2010 is an introductory level tutorial which uses commercial design exercises as the means to teach AutoCAD 2010. The reader begins a campus library floor plan. Using step-by-step tutorial lessons, the library project is followed through to create FFE plans, interior elevations, schedules, and details....